Friday 13 April 2007

Trapped.

So I am yet again babysitting at my sister's house. And while the downstairs is covered in popcorn, I am trapped upstairs, because her son, Chad (age 1 1/2) just learned to crawl out of his crib--Amy's self-described "worst day of my life" when he learned that this week--, so I have to stay here till he falls asleep. Atleast it gives me time to write on my blog. Amy's house is like instant birth control, five kids, ages 9, 6, 3, 2, and 1. Why would I ever want more kids than just Elena? Well, I guess it's not quite that bad, and I still want more kids anyway.
Leo was sad yesterday, he actually didn't get to evacuate a plane, instead they learned some self defense against hijackers. He said it was pretty silly. Basically they had to say "Sir, (or mame) stop," and then whack them in their face with your elbow. It's just funny that they have to be so polite before hitting someone. Anyway, they had to practice on a blown up plastic person. Don't you all feel so safe now? They did tell them they could take an actual course at the police department though.
I think living with my mother-in-law, Martha, is a bad influence. She always watches telenovellas (sp?) on Telemundo. Then we found the remote the other day, finally!, so we can put on closed captioning in English. So now I've started watching Marina and Zorro with her. Zorro just got married in the last one, but not to the woman he loves, she's already married. The woman he did marry got him drunk and said he took advantage of her so to be honorable, he married her although it was a lie and he of course he being drunk doesn't remember. His real love is the daughter of the Queen of the Gypsies. Yeah, don't you just love telenovellas? Hee. Hee. Anyway, I know you are all dying to watch the show now as well. But hey, maybe it would be popular. Ugly Betty is a rip off of La Bea Mas Fea. Well, Chad just stopped moving. So I think I'm safe. Have a great night!

No comments: