Thursday 5 April 2007

Buenos!





So I finally finished painting the bathroom last night at 2 AM, because I stayed on the computer so long. But it's done for the most part. I cleaned it this morning and put everything back, only one door needs a second coat of paint. Then I took my mother-in-law, whom I'm living with, to pick up her sister and drive her sister to a place to fill out a job application. We waited in the car 45 minutes for her before we decided to go eat lunch. My mother-in-law, Martha took me to my favorite restaurant, Haji Babba. YUMM!!! It was better then I remembered it. I had delicious beef schawrma (sp?) in a pita and tabooli and yogurt and cucumber salad. I think I could eat there every day. Then Martha bought me some baklava too. Delicious!! I also bought Leo some hazelnut wafer cookies, his favorite, and some humus and pitas. I can't wait to steal some when he's eating them. Hee. Hee. So waiting and then driving in rush hour traffic was all worth it. I just barely got home 45 minutes ago and now I have to leave again to babytsit for my sister, but I'll add a couple more photos of mi linda hija.

1 comment:

MVP-Cragun said...

Kami! I really enjoy your blog. Your baby girl is beautiful. I want a girl so bad. Hmmm, guess I should get prego first, eh? (hey, that sounded canadian) Anyway, I love blogs ... makes it so easy to see what everyone is up to. Thanks so much!

Maria