Tuesday 10 April 2007

Bippity-Bobitty-Boo



Today I wish I had a Fairy Godmother to make my cold go away, clean my sister's house, and solve some other issues I'm not allowed to mention. Errr... why do I end up knowing things that just make me worry and I can't do anything about? Anyway, even little mice that helped out would be great. Elena caught a cold this weekend which I got Sunday, and it just makes life much less pleasant. Luckily, Elena is almost over hers. Anyway, Sunday was nice and relaxed, we really didn't do anything for Easter. Then Monday I went over to my sister's and cleaned her walls by the dining room table and some windows, and helped sort some things in her garage. Her garage is kind of a mixture of Jenga and a treasure hunt. Then I helped her daughter, Megan, with her homework and then went home to help Martha make a brochure for the business she's starting.

Today it was nice because I slept late because I just felt miserable with the cold, and then I went over to my sister's and cleaned her bathroom. I should go make dinner now, since I MADE my mother-in-law go to therapy and so she asked me to make dinner. She just had a stroke, but because she can walk without a cane now, she thinks she's all better, despite the fact that she almost falls over twice a day or more. She must think I'm the most annoying person, before she was supposed to wear a brace, which she wore a total of about 6-8 hrs the first week I was here. So then I constantly nagged her to wear it, and had my husband gang up on her too. I tried to make her buy orthopedic shoes too, since she's diabetic and drags one leg, but she took them back. Sigh. Anyway, moving on...

Last night I was out of PJs for Elena and so I got out some I bought her for to grow into, thinking they would be much too big, but no, they fit her almost perfectly. Kid grow way too fast! I love them, they are so cute on her! In the other picture Elena fell asleep with a piece of string cheese in her mouth. (pediatric recommended! -yeah right) And in the picture of the feet up above, well, I tried to copy Kayli. Which is fair because she always copies other people, right?

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Ahh, poor poor Kami. I know, move to Chicago so you only have to worry about seeing your crazy red-headed sister once in a while.
Elena's pjs are cute. And good job on the feet picture, although maybe they;re a little bit too much soft-focused? Don;t know if that was what you were going for or not.

The Haws Family said...

Ohhhh...I liked the feet picture the way it was! I thought it was cute! I want a fairy godmother to stop the world while I catch up on sleep. When we get my geology score back we'll see whether it was worth it or not. I hope life is happier for you! I hope your colds go away. Life is so much happier when you are at your optimum functioning level.