Wednesday 18 April 2007

Mr. Bean



Well, since I highlighted one good British comedy, I had to highlight, the absolute BEST British comedy, which is of course Mr. Bean. Just click here for proof! Mr. Bean is the best. I would put quotes, but really, he doesn't talk much. I only found one.



Cilla Black: Batchelor number 3, what's your name and where d'you come from?

Mr. Bean: Um, well I'm... Number 3. And I've come... from my dressing room.

Cilla Black: Aww, bless his little cotton socks! I meant, where are you from, what's your name?
Mr. Bean: Er, Bean.

Cilla Black: What's your first name?

Mr. Bean: [pause] Mister.


And just for your info, this is what the choir sings at the beginning of the show:

Choir: [singing] Ecce homo que est faba. (Latin: "Behold the man who is a bean")


And just for more laughs, click here!
Here's some spell-binding trivia for you too. Rowan Atkinson recieved his master's degree in electrical engineering. He loves cars (he has excellent taste I might add) and once crashed a Mclaren F1 (worth over $1000000) into a Austin Metro (worth less than $600). Mostly he likes Aston Martins (my dream car is an Aston Martin-but more about that some other day). So that's my random tv show for the day. Much shorter, but the clips will make up for that. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Little Kami Sue Sue,
hopping through the forest
Picking up the field mice,
and bopping them on the head.

The Haws Family said...

that was incredible. I agree with Kayli---sometimes I can't believe we're related. I like reading your blog though. It's lots of fun.