Sunday 9 August 2015

Aunt LaVerle's and Uncle Larry's

Beautiful Canada!!!  We had no trouble at the border whatsoever.  And then we drove to Stirling and had a delicious dinner at Aunt LaVerle's and I oohed and ahhed over her garden.  Then Jeff and Amy were kind enough to let us stay for the night.  I wish I had taken a picture of the awesome garden sink Uncle Larry had rigged up. It was ingenious.

From Facebook: Someday when I grow up, I'm going to have a garden like my Aunt LaVerle's. I think I'm more sentimental about her house than my own parents' house. Maybe because my parents moved every 2 years and I only remember the yellow room of Kaylani Livingstone Stothart in the house Aunt LaVerle lived in before this house. Also, slushies, deep fried mushrooms, trying to select a movie from the back corner of the gas station, watching Fiddler on the Roof, eating steak with Brian Jessica Livingstone at 1 AM so no one else would steal any of it but Steve Livingstone still did. And then watching dumb Jet Li movies, and playing the tank game on the computer. Good times.














No comments: