Sunday 6 May 2007

This is the place.

So I'm writing from Utah at my parents house. At first I wondered what possessed me to come because it SNOWED yesterday. YUCK! But it was nice today, although my mom keeps her house at a freezing 68 degrees. She let me steal her slippers though, so I'm surviving. I went and saw my neice clog in competition yesterday. She was really good! It was fun. Then everybody watched the Jazz game at my brother-in-law's house, which the Jazz won so everyone was very happy. Then in church today, Wyatt got up to bear his testimony and Ethan bet Dad $85 dollars that Wyatt would mention the Jazz, which he did. Dad's claiming the bet is void because he thinks Wyatt and Ethan set it up. Mom gave them all a lecture on betting in church. Pretty amusing overall. And that's about it. But here's some fun photos.
Dad pushing Elena and Hailey on their new swings.

Elena asleep in the swing.
Elena and Hailey having a tea party.

No comments: