Sunday 13 May 2007

Mother's Day


Elena and Grandpa on Elena's first ride.

Today was great!! My two sister's came up for Mother's Day, it was beautiful weather outside, good food inside, lots of kids around, and not much to do except relax. What else could you ask for? Well, I do wish my husband was here. I miss him sooooo much!! I promised him I'd post more pictures of Elena, so here they are and of the other crazies hanging out here. Here's some random tidbits of stuff going on though.Hailey swinging
Myles, Lynnaea, Miriam, Danica, and Wyatt

Dad said he was tired of hearing "Pomp and Circumstance" at every graduation, so he's going to play Alice Cooper, "School's Out for the Summer" at the next graduation. Hmmm.... I think we should hold him to that. He said he would especially like to do that when the President of WSU is in attendence.

The Fabulous Lindsay Ann

Last night Alan and Lindsay were talking on the front porch for a really, really long time, (45 minutes or so) so Dad went out to bug them. And then I went out and talked to them till Alan left. Hee. Hee. Being an older sister is so much fun.








Wyatt and Ethan (Ethan's on top for those wondering).

Megan and I went on and on to Alan about how handsome he was in their prom picture. Again, it's great to be an older sister and get to embarass your younger sister's "really good friend" since they're "not" boyfriend/girlfriend.

Ethan thinks he's all that. Oh wait. What's new? He dressed up in his football uniform to prove it. He's not even supposed to have his uniform, but according to him, his coach loves him and let him keep it all year, and also made sure he got a brand-new helmet. Blah.

This is Ethan posing in his uniform, sorry I couldn't get it turn right.
Hailey does this awesome thing where she clenches both fists, opens her eyes really wide, grits her jaw and starts to shake when her mom tells her to calm down. We laughed so hard and made her do it about 15 times. (She's 18 months old).

Hailey does a not so awesome thing by coming in my living room/bedroom every mornig before Elena and I are awake, looking for "baby, baby, baby, baby". She also loves to cover Elena up with blankets. Elena is not so fond of that either.

Hailey and Elena

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Ahhh, too much fun playing with everybody. If only I was there, then you could all be *truly* happy. Sniff sniff.