Tuesday 15 May 2007

Kayli's Awesome Creativity



My little sister Kayli made this adorable skirt and hair flower barrette for my daughter. It is so adorable. She also made some for our niece Hailey, who had to wear all 4 at once, it was quite the hairdo. I wish I had taken a picture of that. Bur anyway, thank you Kayli and here's the pictures. (The cat was trying to crawl up on Elena so she was mostly looking at Pudge.)

And here is the picture of my quilt that I finished hemming today. It turned out pretty good considering I can't sew straight and I had to unpick an entire side.
And if you would like to see a picture of my Dad's horse that he said he would give to Elena, or as he calls her Ebiscuit (that's what he calls Elena--just thought I'd clarify) check out FAHS Maggie V here.
His other beautiful horse, Rosie is daughter to this horse, Marwan Al Shaqab--he's gorgeous. Well, that's all my ramblings have a nice night.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Awwwww, SOOOO cute! I really like the first picture. She is so adorable.