Sunday 20 May 2007

So TRUE



"




Mostly I just wanted to post pictures of Elena for Leo whom I'm dying to see, but I found this link from the google group I'm in for LDS pilot wives, basically all the wives of the DCA program students, or in other words, it might as well be called the old Sanford Ward wives group. Anyway, click here it's fabulous. Of course it might make more sense to a pilot or his wife. Wow, I watched another video which I don't recommend of a former Mesa airline pilot literally burning his Mesa contract, Jepps manuals, and specifically his "Days Off page from his employee manual, that really wasn't the best thing for me to watch. In other news, Leo flys to Guadalajara tomorrow, among other places.

I layed sod today at my sister's house. It was not fun. But she's calling it "The Miracle of the Sod." Basically, at her new home (from the 1940's) there was no grass whatsoever in the backyard, just weeds, garbage and TONS AND TONS of goatshead thorns. Cowen's hand were bleeding after playing out there. So of course they wanted to fix it up, but planting grass is not recommended till fall, and they had no money for sod. But they rotter tilled it and Andrea planted a garden in a corner, and they planned on building a sandbox and just laying a little bit of sod around that so their kids would have a place to play. But then on Thursday at Tim's work (he's an accountant) they said that they're tearing up this huge lawn the company owned to build on, so if anyone wanted sod they could come get it. So Dad and Wyatt and Ethan and a couple people from Andrea's ward helped put in almost her whole backyard in sod. They could have got more, but Dad wouldn't drive that far again (it was in Salt Lake). Anyway, lucky Andrea and Tim. But I really shouldn't write anymore, my brother's freaking out because he wants Kayli and I to write on our family website and not blog. Oh well, too bad for him. I really hadn't taken that many pictures of Elena I realized, but Hailey's sure cute playing in the irrigation water.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Kami, your blog is so much fun. Horses, kitties, mom and dad, kids, babies, Fun fun fun.
And, I thought Wyatt was Derek, till I thought about it harder. And then I said to Brett, "Doesn't that look like Derek?" and he said, "That is Derek." hee hee.