Saturday 12 May 2007

Tagged

Ok, my sister Kayli "tagged" me to write seven things about myself, and well I'm kind of tired right now and I really should go to bed so this is going to be fast. Lo siento.

1. Refering back to Kayli's post, I did not get the highest ACT score in the family, I tied for 2nd. (Funny how test scores can turn into competition). And I was always extremely jealous of Kayli that she did get the highest.
2. Also refering back to Kayli's post, I bite my fingernails too and I also have no desire to stop, except my husband absolutely hates it and I think my hands would look a little nicer.
3. If I could I would be an archaeologist. Other careers I would chose are: librarian, museum curator, artist, and possibly an architect. Basically if I could work with things and not people I would be extremely happy (and I chose NURSING!). But that's okay because right now I have the BEST job, of being a mom.
4. I love my husband soooooo sooooo soooooo much!!! And I absolutely adore my daughter. Sometimes I wish I could have LOTS of kids so I could have adorable babies like Elena to cuddle for years to come.
5. I love being up high. I love being on ledges up on the sides of cliffs, on the top branch of really tall trees, anything that gets me really high. I would like to go hang-gliding someday, but I think I would be too chicken to go skydiving.
6. I tried to read the Koran when I was twelve, and I still think the Middle East is fascinating, and I would probably jump at the chance to go there even the way it is right now. I always wanted to learn to speak Arabic. And if I was an archaeologist, that's where I'd specialize in.
7. If I had the money I'd live in San Luis Obispo, California (as seen in the two pictures below), live in a house like this (please see link for inside rooms), and drive this car. And decorate my home with original Russian impressionist paintings like this, although that really wouldn't fit the style of my home, so I might have to alter that to something like this. Hee. Hee. What can I say, I have expensive tastes. (Hey Kayli, I tag you to write where'd you live, what your house would be like and what you would drive.)

Sorry that wasn't short, but I guess I'm not very succint.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Kami, I will definitely come visit you in your Spanish mansion in California. Which suite do I get to sleep in?
Sweet.

Kayli said...

Kami, this was cool. THe new second counselor of the General Relief Society presidency, Barbara Thompson, was born in San Luis Obispo. But then she moved to Granger Utah. Just noticed that when I was reading about her today.
Happy Mother's Day!

Kami said...

Cool! I like her already.