Saturday 26 May 2007

Chastised

My older brother Derek, pictured here with three of his four kids, called my at inhumane hour the other day (8 AM) just to tell me to not write on my blog anymore. He was trying to make it a joke but really at 8 AM, (who gets up at that time?!?!?) I wasn't really coherent enough to even speak, let alone laugh at his silly high pitched voice and ongoing lecture on how family is first, and how dare I post a picture of Dad's new colt on my blog without first posting it on our family website. Anyway, just to get back at him I'm posting this picture of him on my blog. So there.
Y por mi esposo who I'm dying to see, but won't get back till tomorrow, here's your adorable daughter. What a goof. She's army crawling now. It's fun to watch her. The other day I left her on my bed to grab a diaper, and she rolled off onto the hardwood floor. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law Cesar came rushing in. This is another reason why you shouldn't live with your in-laws, much nicer to let your kids roll off the bed when no one's around. Now I have to go post the pictures on my family website so I won't get another call at an unearthly hour of the morning.
And here's something just for fun. My cousin's wife, Kristi posted this on her blog, and I did indeed find it as funny as she said it would be, so check this out, if you want of course.

2 comments:

Hanah said...

Kami I love the pictures of Elena She is such a cutie!!!! Glad she was ok from her little tumble, it definitely is always worse to have an audience like family, especially when you already feel bad enough. Glad you all are ok.

Kayli said...

Hey Kami, I saw this and thought I might be interested. It mentions cloth diapers. http://mybyrdhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Diapers
I don't know if it'll be helpful or not, but you can go see.
Bye!