Thursday 10 May 2007

Lindsay Renae

I just wanted to tell everyone to go check out these gorgeous pictures of my little sister Lindsay. They're her Senior pictures. And here's her prom picture, in which she also looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Allan is pretty good looking too, I have to say. Well. sorry this is short, I just wanted to brag about my little sister. The rest of the day we're making a quilt for poor Leo and me because we're moving to COLD Chicago. I hate the cold. We're used to warm places and have no warm bedding. So anyway, gotta run! :)

1 comment:

MVP-Cragun said...

Kami-
I can't believe that is little Lindsay. I think she was only like 3 or 4 when you lived in Willard. She is beautiful. She reminds me of your sweet mom. It looks like your family has moved from South Ogden up to the Logan area, too. Such a pretty place. My older sister, Malinda lives in Logan. Anyway ... love the blog. It entertains me. I also enjoyed the mr. bean clip. Keep postin'.
-Maria