Tuesday 1 May 2007

Have a nice day.



I don't have anything of note to write about. But I'll post some cute pictures of my daughter. The internets been done for a while but Leo's cousin Ricardo who is a computer something-or-other came over today and got it all working again. In honor of that I'll post pictures of his new son Sebastian too. He wasn't very happy. And one of Ricardo and Justina when Justina was still pregnant. And the other pictures are Elena eating metal. Yum! And chilling with her abuela outside.
And just because I have nothing else interesting to say today, here's a link to Leo's cousin Fabian's website that shows cute pictures of his new baby girl. He sings Christian rock, in español of course, with his wife. I met him once and his wife but they didn't speak much English so I really didn't have much of a conversation with them. Plus it was at my wedding, so I was a little bit preoccupied with a lot of other things. Anyway, click here.

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Cute girl. I like the blue dress, and also that FABULOUS red shirt.
Kami, your daughter eats a lot of weird things. ;)
I'm so glad your internet is up again. I have missed your random posts. I think I'm going to go to Joann's and get some fabric and make Hazel a smock. I'm on a sewing kick.
Gotta go joe! (didn't I used to say that a lot?)

The Haws Family said...

I am so happy your computer is up again too! I missed it! I think the name Fabian is sweet. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Have a great day!