Thursday 3 May 2007

Hooray!!! I Get to go to UTAH!!!

I helped my sister go shopping the other day at Walmart, (it really does take two people, one to push a cart with the kids in it, and one to push the cart with the items to purchase) and she mentioned to me that her husband was going up to Utah for an Utlimate Frisbee tournament. And then, since she knew I wanted to go up she called some of his teammates, (it's co-ed) and found a ride for me. YAHOOO!!! I'm very excited! So I'll be up there till my husband's flight benefits kick in on the 20th. I think it will be great too, because one of my friends, Jonathon, is getting married while I'm there to a Utah girl, so his whole family will be down from North Dakota, so I'll get to see them all!!! I haven't seen them for ages. ***Background info: the Nordquists lived in Minot when we were there, both our dads taught at MSU and they had eight kids and we had nine in our family. Basically, Kayli dated Thomas, Jonathon had a huge crush on Kayli, Thomas went on a couple dates with me too because Kayli wasn't old enough to date yet. Wyatt was Carlie's "boyfriend", ect. And we just hung out a lot together.*** Also I bet a lot of old Nordak buddies would be there besides. Anyway, I'm very happy. My husband, not so much. Poor Leo.


This is the most adorable picture of Elena EVER!!


And this is Elena and more of her unusual eating habits.

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

That IS the most adorable picture of Elena ever! I am so excited I get to see you soon! Yay, yay, and YAY! Your daughter is beautiful.

Kayli said...

Awww, she is beautiful! I hope that's a belt, and not a snake. ;)