Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween Carnival

Andrea made this cake. Amazing, eh?
Garrett looked awesome in his costume.
My brother Derek and his kids. His wife Brooke made the two girls' dresses and the scrubs. They looked great!
The cowboy theme is always popular in my family.
The Egyptian idea is all new though, and hats off to Lindsay Ann who made all her family's costumes. Wowsers.
And here's all of us in our costumes. We had a Halloween carnival at Mom's church. Megan planned it all. It was really fun. All the kids had a blast. Megan's amazing as well, I must say. Her son Anders was also in a pirate costume that rocked. You can't really see it in this picture though. And her daughter Danica, dressed up like Danica Patrick, the race car driver. I thought that was brilliant as well.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I repeat...

Your family is SO much fun!!!

Megan said...

Lindsay Ann and I planned it - and she lots of the work so you need to give her credit!! I need copies of lots of your pics. Can I send you some dinero????

Kami said...

Megan, none of the pictures of the carnival were mine. They were on Amy's camera. They're all on mom's computer. I uploaded them before I left.