Saturday 22 November 2008

This week in snapshots

So sweet.

Elena "helping" Dad fix Ana's bike.
Pandequeso. YUM.
Fried bananas. YUM.
Ana loves pandequeso. Isn't she a great model?
Elena, late at night when she should have been sleeping. I'm thinking of cutting out her nap. Any advice?
Cutie pie Isabel.
I was trying to get her to smile. Leo decided to speed her up.
Again, so cute!
Isabel is thinking, "She's my sister?!? I have to live with her????"
No words for that.
Isabel, a little startled by the flash.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Kami, this post was AWESOME!!!! Brett and I both laughed seriously so hard at that picture of Isabel being helped to smile, and then you're totally right that Isabel's looking at Elena being scared for the rest of her life having to live with her. Poor girl. Hee hee hee. :)

Hanah said...

LOL, I love that almost every picture Little Isabel is with Elena that her little eyes are wide with terror. HAHAHAHAHA She is just darling!! I loved your pictures!

Lynn said...

LOL! SO funny!

Tell, me.....are fried bananas really as good as people say? I am just not brave enough to try. And what kind of oil do you cook them in? IS there something you would serve with them? Or are they just a dessert treat?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your pics are soo cute!! I had the same problem with Hailey and her nap taking. Only somedays do I let her nap. The days she doesnt nap shes down at 7:30 and then I get the evening to spend with little heart Wyatt. ;0) Good luck!

Lindsay Ann