Friday 31 October 2008

Riding

Kayli and me in stellar hats.


Ana the Cowgirl
Grandpa and Elena (Elena yelled excitedly every time she saw the horses out the window, but she wasn't as thrilled to actually be on one.)
Jethro and Ana (Is Ana backseat driving?)
Ana and Rio
Elena and Mrs. Potts
Katelyn and Lynnaea
Olivia, Brynne, Katelyn and Garrett
Gideon, Derek, and Ana
Ana, Danica, Tyson, Hailey, and Jethro chilling.
I really don't have favorites out of my nieces and nephews, but if I did, Hailey might be it.
Garrett, Wyatt, and Chad. (Wyatt is as sweet as ever.)
I just liked this picture of Jethro. Such a Jethro face.
Amy on my horse. It is my horse. I don't care how many others have called tabs on it. Maggie is all mine. (In my dreams.)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Fun!

I think I might be one of those just chilling on the metal gates and watching.

Such a bad experience on a run a way horse while pregnant with Cassie, that I've never been since.

I know....you're just suppose to get back on....but if I hadn't been 7 or 8 months pregnant and in extreme pain....I might of. : (

Andrea said...

Hailey might be your favorite? Not Cowen? Not Emeline? Not Miriam??? I thought Miriam was EVERYONE'S favorite. That's it--we can no longer be bosom buddies.