Saturday 20 September 2008

This past week in brief...

Our ward campout was rained out--in fact half the greater Chicago area was flooded. So we went camping in our living room. I really hope Ana remembers the fun of sleeping in the tent in our living room instead of being burnt, crying because she disobeyed and so didn't get to roast marshmellows (we never roasted them anyway--we couldn't get the barquets to light, it was too wet outside, so we used the trusty microwave), and being upset because she was on dishes. Here's her burn.
She was standing right over Leo as he was trying to light the barquets with one of those long lighter things and he lifted it up and away and caught her squarely in the eye. I thought it had just startled her at first so I wasn't that sympathetic--then I felt bad after I realized how bad it was. Sigh.This is the girls in dresses that were mine when I was little. Funny eh? My mom kept four of my dresses and it's kind of funny that the sizes of three of them match up with my kids' sizes. So fun.

Another day, another scarf!

I tried to get a picture of Isabel smiling but it was hard to hold her and take a picture at a good angle, plus the lighting is bad. But she's still so cute!!! I just want to kiss her.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OUCH! Her burn looks so sore. Glad to see she is still smiling.

That is just so.....Oh, I don't have the word for it....about the dresses. That is more than amazing that your mom kept those dresses for you and now here are ALL three of your girls wearing them....that is just too much. How fun!!

Love your scarf pretty lady!