Monday 22 September 2008

Lake Michigan

Saturday Kayli and Brett went to the temple while Jennae and I took all seven kids to play at Lake Michigan. We had a really good time actually. I found a new profession. I think I should hire out as wet nurse. Basically, we got there, I changed Isabel's diaper, nursed her, then changed Talmage's diaper and nursed him. Hee. Hee. Then they were both really good and settled down and slept almost the rest of the time. Babies this age are so easy in that respect. By the way, Talmage is a good deal chunkier than Isabel this time. What a chunk! Leo and I were supposed to go to the temple too, but his plane was delayed three hours. Sad. Maybe Jennae won't mind babysitting this week...







2 comments:

Lynn said...

What an awesome sister you are.

P.S. I can't get over the fact that you were at the beach!.......at this time of the year!.......in September!

Okay....I think I need to move to a warmer place. : D

Megan said...

Loved the pictures and sounds like a great time! Glad you there to keep Talmage happy! Can't wait to see you!