Sunday 14 September 2008

The Therd Person

My brother-in-law has a blog. Two in fact. One, The Therd Person, is simply his reviews of popular entertainment. (The other one is The Observatory, both are listed on my links.) I think it's very entertaining in and of itself. Recently he posted about Pork and Beans, a new Weezer song. Like most Weezer songs, it's fabulous. Their videos are also ingenious (Buddy Holly, anyone?), but I'll let Tim tell you about this new video, he'll do a better job. Here's just two videos that he mentions in connection to the Weezer video that I thought worthwhile to include here.


I also enjoyed the Evolution of Dance and Ryan vs. Dorkman. Don't forget though, watch Pork and Beans of course!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

WOW! There's a whole other world out there!

Timothy Young said...

Thanks for the plug- it means so much... I... I'm touched... This really... oh gosh, I don't know what to say...

(*sniff* pauses to wipe eyes)

Does anyone have a kleenex? (*sniff* *sniff*)

***

No really- thanks.