Wednesday 19 September 2007

Short and Chuck full of Photos

I don't really have much time to write... but I have a bunch of posts stewing around in my brain, so as soon as I can I'll be posting like crazy. For now here are some random pictures from around the house and other people's houses.

Elena eating Cheerios, her favorita comida.



Elena not holding still for photos.
In the picture on the left, she looks exactly like her abuela Martha.
My nephew Anders, hugging his dog. SO sweet!!!




My sister's goats climbing on her horse's back. Random.

My little brother Ethan, #3, he informed me he took it for 6 after catching it. (6 yards???? I don't know football that well.)
I do have one funny story about Leo, I was giving him a hard time for not telling me everything his mom was saying on the phone to him (I wanted ALL the details), and since I don't speak Spanish to speak with her myself, I needed him to be precise. Anyway, he told me, " I told you all the highlights, the only other things were articles and conjuctions." Hee. Hee.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Kami, that picture of Leo was so awesome!
And Elena's sweater in the first photos is adorable!
And I was going to post that picture of Ethan on MY blog. Too funny. We're so proud.
And I'm supposed to be doing the dishes while Jethro's in school and Ethne's asleep. So ruff.