Saturday 1 September 2007

Fashion and Drool

Leo and I finally finished watching Bourne Ultimatum, (it's getting a little tired now, but still good) and then we went walking around the mall for our "Date Night." We picked out stuff we'd buy for each other if we only had the moulah. Anyway, the mall here is HUGE!!! I think it's bigger than the Chandler Fashion Place Mall in AZ, and the Scottsdale Mall too, in fact, I think it was even bigger than the Mall of Millenia in Orlando, FL. However, the Orlando mall has stores like Gucci, Saks, and Bloomingdales, and when I dragged Leo there, we didn't even really feel comfortable GOING INTO the stores. It was that expensive. We ended up in Macy's with me doing a private runway show for Leo in $300+ dollar dresses that we picked randomly for their, ummm, flair? Downright ugliness? Hee. Hee. That was a fun night. (That was the night we went back to Sanford to help you move, Hanah.) Anyway, on Wednesday, we just walked around and I would pick a store to look in and then Leo would pick a store, etc. Funny how we ended up peeking around both the Godiva and Lindt chocolate stores. We also hit the Mac computer shop, of course Gymboree, and stopped a while to look at the fish at the Rainforest Cafe. Elena was fascinated the whole time. I decided that if I could shop at any one store for the rest of my life, and only that store, it would be Ann Taylor Loft. I adore the clothes there. Granted, I own absolutely nothing from that store. But if wishes were fishes, and cabbages kings..... So my last and final tag is for you to come up with a store that would be that one store you would shop at and write it in the replies. (To give some ideas, my sister Amy said J.Jill, my sister Megan Coldwater Creek, my little brother Ethan Pac Sun, and my sister Kayli Banana Republic.) I also decided that I think I would dress Leo from The Banana Republic. He tried a jacket on from there, aiiieeeee, yum. He also chose as one of his stores Puma, and he tried on a hoodie there that looked hot on him too. Man, I married a gorgeous man. :)_ (That's drool coming down.) Here's some shirts I would buy him if I could. Especially the first one, he looks soooo, sooooo good in black.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Hey Kam, I, once again, *LOVE* your quote. Your blog is muy interesante and fabuloso!