Tuesday 11 September 2007

I Sit Corrected

My brother-in-law Tim informed me that it is actually him that wants to name their son Brigham Young. Now, you see why my sister and Tim are such a great couple for each other. Also he informed me that I had the name wrong on one of my favorite movies. It's actually Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I put something like the Search for the Holy Grail. Silly, lazy me; I knew that was wrong but I was too lazy to get up and look over in the movies that are right beside the computer desk. I suppose I could have googled it too, but I was too lazy for even that.


Anyway, I invite you all to vote for me below. There's a $25 prize involved too. Sweet!! They suggest to get more people to vote for you, you should offer to donate the prize. No way!! Who are they kidding?!?!? It's all for me! ;) If I win rest assured that the money will go to a good cause though, like my groceries, a winter coat for Elena, or chocolate (always a worthwhile cause).

So here's the link--vote away!

1 comment:

Hanah said...

I voted thumbs up for you!! Good Luck with the contest!