Thursday 30 August 2007

Tag-a-long

Another day, another tag. At least for my week of tags this week. This is actually a tag I received from my sister Kayli. I'm passing it on to everyone else.

Jobs I've held...babysitter, vegetable farm worker, Dairy Queen worker, survey caller, waitress (for one day), library page, CNA, LPN, RN (Rehab, long term care, Ortho, Neuro, Childbirth Center, Med/Surg), mom
Movies I can watch over and over... The Mummy, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Jane Erye (AE version), the Bourne movies, The Fugitive, Dead Poet's Society, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, LOTR, and Spanglish. And anything with Antonio Banderas (sorry honey!)
My guilty pleasures... reading, sleeping in, eating lots of chocolate and ice cream (although I don't feel very guilty about that) (Funny how I didn't have to alter this at all from my sister's answer.)
Places I've Lived...Rosemary AB (Canada), Cardston AB (Canada), Leavitt AB (Canada), Provo UT, Cold Springs KY, Alexandria KY, Layton UT, Willard UT, Ogden UT, Des Lacs ND, Minot ND, Logan UT, Gilbert AZ, Mesa AZ, Sanford FL, Farmington NM, Mt. Prospect IL
Shows I enjoy... Scrubs, Are You Being Served?, Mr. Bean, Malcolm in the Middle, Mythbusters
What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?... He seemed nice and a little shy and cute too.
Places I've been on vacation... California, Canada, Utah, Florida, Hawaii, Arizona,
Favorite Foods... ice cream, chocolate, chocolate truffles, hummus and pitas from Haji Baba's, Sushi, pretty much anything from Haji Baba's, steak cooked just right (medium rare) with A1 sauce, Crab legs, mangoes (although if I'm not careful they make my lips swell and break out in a rash.)
Websites I visit daily... yahoo mail, myfamily.com, blogs
Body parts I have injured... My brothers and brother-in-law broke my nose, I injured my shoulder at work lifting people as a CNA-still have trouble with it, burnt my fingers many a time, and once I partially burned off my eyelashes (all in the name of art), multiple scrapes and cuts--nothing major
Awards I have won... Camp Sweetheart at girl's camp, several scholarships, community service award in HS with scholarship, umm, I also won "Firebug" or variations of that almost every year at girl's camp (hey, unlike SOME siblings, I never burnt down any building), Kiwanis honorary student of the month (Or Rotary Club, something like that anyway). Several art awards in the state fair in ND and UT and other school art competitions.
Nicknames I've been called... Kam, Kammers, Kamwa, Kami Sue-Sue


The awards section made me remember, my AWESOME friend Jennie from high school, decided to send me a wedding present, and I'm SOOOO glad she chose now to do it (almost four years late- Hee. Hee.) because she sent me the awesomest, most amazingly cool, and stellar gift ever. A year membership to the Art Institute of Chicago!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to go! I plan on going lots and lots. And if anyone wants to come visit me, feel free, then we could go together, because I get to bring one person along for free as part of the membership and children under 12 are free too!!!!

1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

WOAH! I want to come! That would be so much fun! How much would it cost for me to fly up over Christmas vacation???? Kami I am so excited for you! You are going to love it!