Thursday 16 February 2023

Hanging with the Barneys and Bells Oct 2021

One weekend in October, Kayli and Megan made the trek over to the Kamas swimming pool. It's really fun and warm, so Megan likes taking her kids there over some other closer options to her.  Both Kayli and I were driving anyway so we didn't care.  It has a slide and a big play area.  Anyway, the kids had lots of fun.

Then they came back to my house (well, just Devaney of the Barneys) for cheddar ham soup and dress up.  I think we watched Warm Bodies that weekend too, which is now a favorite among my daughters.  


I had a tickets for Leo and I to the Agatha Christie play, The Mousetrap, in SLC that I had bought LONG before we had even considered moving.  Since Leo was in Wichita already, Kayli came with me instead.  It was okay.



We took the kids to the Evanston museum one day too.  
Downtown Evanston, it's a riot!


And of course we had Italian Cream Sodas.  Yum.  We never had those with Andrea's family which I don't know why--it was practically a travesty.  We went on a hike too, but those pics are in another post.

No comments: