Friday 17 February 2023

Leo Visited!

I didn't expect to be sad about moving, but as the weeks went on, I became sadder and sadder.  I started taking pictures of all the things I loved, like driving through the canyons, and the snow on the mountains.  Megan said she was never talking to me again because I was moving.  
The Weber River, almost to Megan's house.
Bear River in Evanston.
At Bear River State Park--I was picking the little boys up from a church activity there.
Leo did get to fly home one weekend.  I thought about going out there one more time to look at houses, instead Leo just did a video walk through with me of the house we bought.  I'd like to think I would have noticed it's shabby condition, but I don't know that it would have mattered anyway. It still was great find for us location wise, size wise, etc.
We took a scenic route to take Leo to the airport.  I think we went through Big Cottonwood Canyon.  It was beautiful.  Leo was living in an Airbnb the whole time in Wichita.  

No comments: