Friday 17 February 2023

Elena's Birthday (part 1)!!!


Elena kind of got shafted for her birthday.  We didn't really celebrate like normal (no cake, no dinner that she picked, etc) because Leo was gone and it was so crazy hectic with I should say the move, but more like me sewing for Halloween, if I'm honest.  But really who wants to celebrate a birthday without Dad?  Anyway her abuelos sent her a Garmin swim watch since it was her quinceañera.  Not that we really celebrate that, but they wanted to do something extra special.


I'm not sure who gave her all that.  Either Efraim or Nicolas is my guess.
Her present from us was her cat, Eowyn.  Unfortunately, Eowyn went missing and we had to get a new kitten for her, so this is Aragorn.  He's not as friendly as Arwen, but he wasn't petted as much because it was already colder outside.  He's still pretty sweet though.


No comments: