Wednesday 15 February 2023

Megan's Cabin in September 2021

This photo is a lie.  It's not at Megan's cabin, it's in Hyrum at my parents' place, and I have no idea when it was taken.  But I really liked this photo of my dad so I'm adding it in here.
At some point in September we went for one last party at Megan's cabin with the Youngs, the Barneys, the Austins, and the Bells,  and multiple Rasmussen families. 



Ander and Jubal are besties. 
Megan had installed a new playground. 
Ethan.
Ana came too!!
Kids in Megan's playhouse.


I honestly don't remember much about that get together.  
I do remember this get together!  I think it happened around the same time. We all went out for Chinese food--we had a whole big room rented to ourselves and a buffet style dinner.  It was so delicious.  And then Megan had this awesome idea to make a cousins yearbook of sorts--just a book with everyone's picture and name in it so kids could learn their family (hey, there's a lot of us!).  Everyone wrote notes in the kids' books and signed each others.  We also gave a backpack to each of Andrea's kids with stuff inside to play with on the long drive to Maine.  The whole thing was meant to be a goodbye party for Andrea's family, but we had it really early because that's when it worked for the most people's schedules. 

No comments: