Friday 17 February 2023

Creating Avatar the Last Airbender Costumes


I'm just going to say that the kids went hardcore for their Avatar the Last Airbender costumes.  Sebastian had been growing out his hair for over a year (we planned in advance!)  This is Momo's ears in trial form.  I found a better stuffing later.
Efraim took pictures of me one day.
Now there's the right stuffing. Of course I can't remember what it was called at all.
He loved that costume and wore it all the time.

Jubal's hair being dyed.  We let his hair grow a bit too.


Nicolas losing his hair all together.  




Sebastian had some shaved as well.






Isabel didn't want to go extreme but it helped having her hair a little darker to blend in with the wig I bought.



I just bought Appa.  We couldn't leave him out.

 

1 comment:

Kayli said...

I like the picture Efraim took of you. You're so beautiful, and it looks so serene.