Tuesday 15 June 2010

Timpanogos Cave

Last Saturday we met Megan's family and Grandpa and Grandma to go hike Timanogos Cave. Olivia pretty much rocked because she carried Sebastian all the way up and down the moutain. Sweet. It was a beautiful day!! I love the mountains!


Grandpa and Grandma were a little scared. Mostly about Elena following over a cliff. Or into the river. I don't blame them. She wanted to walk as near the edge as possible. Errrr....
The cave was awesome! I remembered it a little differently from when Megan took me there 14 yrs ago. Crazy how time flies and the mind deteriorates.
Leo's hat took a flying trip off the edge of cliff--thanks to Elena. He was not happy, especially since Isabel had chewed up and wrecked his only other hat about two weeks ago. But after he received his new Barcelona fútbol hat in the mail (an early Father's Day present), he wasn't as upset. Which, what's up with my husband?!?! The whole six years we've been married he's never watched a single soccer game. This year, the World Cup series is on constantly. Crazy man.
I LOVE these poses, Danica!!!
It's sad that my six-months pregnant sister kicked my behind climbing up that mountainside. But it's Megan, really I never expected anything else. Good times.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey! I actually remember (vaguely) being there when I was 10!! I am sure a LOT has changed since then. That was hmmmm.........35 years ago? Sheesh. ; S

Andrea said...

If I've learned anything in my 31 years it is--never compare oneself to Megan. It only makes you feel bad.