Wednesday 28 April 2010

New news

Leo broke his arm. Yep. That's right. He didn't even want to got to the doctor but I finally made him almost a week after he crashed on his bike--sure enough, he had a hairline fracture. So not bad but he has to wear a splint like Ana's for the next few weeks. Ana, by the way, hasn't had to wear her splint for the last month except for when playing soccer. Once soccer's over, she's done wearing it for good.

Also, I realized that I posted the wrong video of Isabel speaking. So here's the right one. It really is so cute.

I've given up hope on my irises, the irises at the university are already blooming. My one lone plant is only an inch tall. So sad.

We went to go feed the ducks at the BYU duck pond on Monday for FHE. I should have brought my camera. There were tons of ducklings and the kids loved it! It was really cute.
And that's all of my news, except it snowed today. What's with that?!?! Ruff.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sad Leo. Sad us that our hike has to be cancelled due to inclement weather. Ruff. I was REALLY looking forward to that. You could just come to our house Saturday, let the kiddies play, then watch The Young Victoria with me Saturday night. Options. Options. And now you're going to say something about YW. Grr.

Have a nice snowy day.