Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wednesday

Sebastian in his Sunday clothes. He didn't want any more pictures.

This is my new purse/diaper bag. Isn't it to die for?? I've been looking for one since, well, last spring when my cool sister-in-law Lindsay came to visit with her adorable green bag. And it was on sale half off. Perfect.

This is my demon child, Elena. She woke up at 6:30 AM (normally it's 7:30 or later) and by 5:30 PM, she fell asleep standing up. Sort of.
She's been sick. Last night she woke up with a fever. It has been miserable. She's been crying and whining incessantly. And her complaints go like this, "Mom!!! Isabel's talking!!!!!" Errrr... yes, I should be more patient, since she's sick. Oh well, I hope she's over it soon. Anyway, I have to go pick up Ana from school now. Chao.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the pink purse!!! I am SO GLAD you finally found one. Awesome!