Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tonight

Tonight (well, about five minutes ago) I was having a bit of a fit because I couldn't find the temperature probe to my digital thermometer. (Why is it when you lose stuff, it's the most expensive stuff????) Leo helped me look. It was so irritating because I knew exactly the three most likely places for me to put it and it wasn't in any of them. I even called my mom to see if she remembered seeing it when she came to visit. (I also may or may not have kicked a wall.) My mom suggested some places to look, most of which I had already looked through. Then our conversation went somewhat like this:

"Well, make it tomorrow, you should be going to bed anyway."
"I can't, I have to let it sit overnight."
"What are you making??"
"Yogurt."

At this point my mother was at a loss for words. I imagine she was shaking her head and wondering what was wrong with my head. Hee. Hee. Also, about this time I found the thermometer probe behind the utensil drawer where my mother had told me to look. Sigh. Everything is okay now and my yogurt is cooking away. Wish me well that it will turn out.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wish you well because if it turns out well, I want to try it!

PS--There wasn't enough chocolate to sustain me today and when my in-laws stopped by to drop off a bunch of Easter clothes (can't wait to post pics this Sunday), the children were already in bed.

It was 6:30. Awkward.