Monday 19 April 2010

Life is Wonderful

I can't get enough of this girl. Seriously.

She cracks me up. Someday I should post a picture of her dancing. Then you'd understand.

Ana and Elena watching a movie. What cuties.


Leo thinks Elena is not getting enough attention and that is why she's whining so much more. I think mostly about locking her in her room till she's 18 and I don't have to listen to her whine anymore. Arrrghhhh.
Did you know, Isabel has naturally curly hair. It's so adorable.
She's adorable.
With her crazy hair.
Sebastian thinks he's buff, look at him showing off his muscles.
Ah, I just want to go wake him up and squeeze him some more looking at this picture.
What a dashing young fellow.
More of the handsome youth.
I love babies. At least my own, not so much other people's babies. Is that awful of me to say?
Elena asleep with everything including the kitchen sink. What a goose. I love her too, despite wanting to lock her away in a sound proof room. Actually, I love to hear her sing. It's as adorable as Isabel's dancing. Hee. Hee.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Cute CUTE pictures! I love the ones of Isabel eating cereal with her flyaway morning hair. So sweet. And Sebastian is adorable!!! Love him. I wish I could hold him.