Monday 5 January 2009

New Year

Kayli inspired me, what can I say? I had to add a few resolutions of my own.

  • Aprender Español. (I learned three new words on Sunday: diezmo-tithing, ofrendas--offerings, and obispo--bishop.)
  • Move someplace warmer. Preferably out west. Although I would be okay with the Caribbean, or Hawaii.
  • Finish our Christmas stockings.
  • Catch-up our photo albums.
  • Potty-train Elena.
  • Get pregnant--and have fun trying. Hee. Hee.
  • Exercise more.
  • Visit the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago.
  • Be more happy with my kids.
Okay. That's all I could think of. Basically I think my top one--learn Spanish--is going to take up most of my time and energy. Which is where I'm off to now. Chao.

Oh, my little brother's wife started a blog. It rocks. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I think you could combine number 6 and 7 and save you some time. : D (Sorry....couldn't resist!)

I really like your list! You are going to be just as busy as Kayli is. Now I feel like a couch potato next to you two......I better get moving!