Tuesday 27 January 2009

Tagged

Well, I was tagged awhile ago by my cousin Kristi to tell you 6 (un)interesting things about me.

Here goes.

1) I bite my fingernails. Yes, sad to say I do. Once I had an epiphany and I thought, I'm going to stop. And I did. I didn't even have to think about it. But then they grew long, and I filed them shorter, and then this one little snag was bothering me, so I bit it off and that ruined it.

2)This is our new dining room table. Plus a scratched surface, that hopefully Leo will refinish next month.

3) Leo did forgive me eventually for the table. He loves the table, says it's what he would have picked out. Just bad timing.

4) Someday, I hope to buy chairs that match our table. But not any day soon.

5) Remember that stuff I bought at Goodwill and planned to take back. They changed their policy, they only give in store credit now. Ouch. Again, Leo took a while to forgive me, but at least I didn't do that knowingly.

6) My next month's goal is not to spend money.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

No. 1 and No. 6 - ME TOO! : D

No. 5 - OUCH! Not fair, eh? They should have that posted somewhere!

Kristi said...

I thought it was weird that the goodwill here does no returns or even exchanges. crazy. the Value village does do exchanges, so that is nice- but it has to be within 7 days. I don't go into the city every week. dumb stuff. I should really try the no spending thing for February. really.

Rockelle said...

Well you can get the credit and find something the next time. In June there are usually prom dresses. I bought 4 there last year. MY girls LOVe wearing their prom dresses!