Sunday 11 January 2009

Hasta Luego, Mis Amigos!

So remember how we started going to the Spanish ward at the start of the new year? Yes, well, Leo and I both received callings this week and I will now be teaching primary in español. That's rather amusing since yo NO hablo español. The obispo said that all the kids speak English but I am NOT allowed to let them speak English. Hmmm... So basically I might be signing off for a while. Well, I'm still going to post my Wednesday Reminisce and any super cute photos I have of my kids. But I really need to earnestly study Spanish. Which is good. Remember my new year's resolutions: Learn español. I might actually make it. Yo espero.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

WOW! I am impressed. What a challenge your new calling will be. HAVE FUN!

Megan said...

Cute pics of Elena and you - good luck with your calling!