Thursday 14 August 2008

A Quick Update

Here's Elena's dress pinned on with safety pins rather than laced.
So cute! I've since hemmed the bottom of the dress. I still have to finish hemming the bottom of my dress then it will be done.
I love daddy/daughter pictures.
This was in the vineyard at the Botanical Gardens. Leo says he wants to grow grapes like this and apparently make wine, hence the whole pretending he's drinking. According to him, wine is quite good. Guess I'll have to take his word for it on that one.
More pictures from the Kite Festival at the Chicago Botanical Gardens.

4 comments:

Hanah said...

Kami Can I just say, "SHE'S SOOOO CUTE!!!" I think she makes a beautiful peasant princess. Thanks for the tutu info, and for sending me over to Kayli's she sent me the perfect links I had been searching for. :D Thanks again!

Lynn said...

I just think she truly is adorable in her peasant dress.

Yup, Leo is right. We have a grape growing neighbor...and their grapes are starting to hang over our fence. I think I will build an arbor over the sidewalk on our side of the house so their grape tree doesn't push our fence over. And for all that hard work, I don't think anyone will mind if I pick a few grapes that are growing on our side of the fence. *wink*

The Haws Family said...

your peasant dresses are AWESOME! YOU ARE THE COOLEST PEASANT-DRESS MAKING SISTER I HAVE!

Anonymous said...

Your dresses are awesome!! I want to go to botanical gardens - I loved the botanical gardens in Memphis - looks like you had a great time! Love you.
Megan