Monday 4 August 2008

Another Day Out

On Thursday evening I took the kids out again and we went to the Chicago Botanical Gardens to their evening concert program and watched a Zimbabwean dance/musical troupe. Ana really liked it. I was suprised that she stayed so interested. We left when I started getting eaten by a swarm of hungry mosquitos.






In other news, my sister Kayli is the awesomest girl EVER. Honestly, if I had to choose to be someone other than myself, without a thought I would pick her. But as it is, I just try to model myself after her. She is incredible. What a girl. I'm so lucky to get to be her sister. When I am making a decision, I ask myself, What would Kayli do? She is the coolest. I could go on and on, but I guess I'll stop myself there. Adios.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I must say, that I am so impressed that you take your kids to so many events around your city and expose them to lot's of different cultural things. That is just SO cool!
Yay for sisters too! Your bond with your sister is inspiring.

Kayli said...

Why Kami, how sweet you are to write all those nice things about me. It's so very flattering it's almost embarrassing. ;)

p.s. the girls looked SOOO cute together!

Hanah said...

Wow, Kami one would hardly know that you just had a baby! I can't believe you are taking on all 3, one being a teeny infant and getting out and doing so much! My hat is off to you! That picture of you and Elena is so beautiful! Beautiful pics!!