Saturday 9 August 2008

Thursday and Friday

Ahhh, Leo is home and life is bliss. If only I were done the costumes anyway, because then I would be in bed snuggling beside him. What can I do? I would hate to not finish them.


Anyway, yesterday we went to the Botanical Gardens again. We had a picnic there and then Leo and I tried to dance to the salsa band that was playing, but that's hard to do when your 1 yr. old is only interested in the big ugly carp, and people keep giving you dirty looks because maybe she might fall in and they think your not being careful enough. Bah... It was a lovely evening though. When Leo and I did sneak one dance in, I felt like I was in a Fred Astaire movie with such a romantic atmosphere.

Then, today was Leo's birthday and after his birthday dinner we took the whole family to Prince Caspian at the dollar theater. It was great!! I highly recommend it. Now I must go finish Ana's dress. Bodices stink!
The band.
Leo and the girls are at the far side of this picture. Leo was retrieving Elena from a group of somewhat elderly people where she garnered two quarters. Maybe we should start sending her out more often.
Watching the fish and ducks.
See, I told you they were ugly.

Oh and this was the car we told Ana we'd get in when she's in high school. She wasn't very impressed by the idea, actually.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL! Yup! That car is Too funny. And yes, those carp are ugly too.

However, your girls are such DOLLS! Love the one of Anna in front of the car and loved the one of your baby at the top sleeping. So sweet!

Looks like Anna is a great big sister. She looks SO grownup holding her baby sister in the one photo of Leo and all the girls.

I sure wish I could do the salsa. Well, I know I can....just wish my husband could do the Salsa, then I would. : S