Tuesday 19 December 2023

Rasmussen Reunion 2022!

The first couple of days in July we had the Rasmussen Reunion. Ethan and Kourtney were in charge and they had it at Downata Hot Springs in Idaho.  It was pretty perfect as everybody played at the pool a lot, there were a cool of waterslides, and then a large group of teenagers had a constant game of volleyball going.  Leo wasn't able to come, so I mostly felt really busy keeping track of my kids. It was awesome though to meet Cecil (Ana's fiancee for the first time!). All my sisters told Cecil that they were his favorite aunt.  ðŸ˜‚😂.  

I actually kept up my running exercising that summer, even with everything going on.  
Aww, cute kids!
Efraim loved the swimming.  It was really warm due to the hot springs.  
I loved that they just let all the kids go down as long as they had a life jacket.  YAY for Idaho/Utah chillness.
Lindsay and Grace.
Lindsay and Ana. 
There was some serious games of Lightening (basketball) going for a while.  

I don't know why Megan's carrying Mom.  
There was a bunch of kids' games one day too.  


Weird to have so many older married kids and young adults!

I like that Ethan just had us bring water bottles instead of there being cups.  




See never ending volleyball game.

This was an activity to design a rocket and then they launched them with an air compressor.  Nicolas won, his went the highest!!

We also had an impromptu dance.  



Chilling in Grandma and Grandpa's rv.

I got a lot of these pictures from Lindsay's instagram. 


I can't really remember a ton from the reunion.  Weird, eh?  

No comments: