Saturday 30 December 2023

July at Kayli's House

Kayli had puppies!!! Or well, Kayli's dog had puppies.
Apparently at the reunion, we all started spreading around Covid, so the next two weeks at Kayli's house we were supposed to be hiking and doing fun stuff, only we spent it with someone sick at all times.  It pretty much went through most everyone.  Luckily, it wasn't that bad, just mostly really tired for 2-3 days.  It really killed our plans though. My kids read a lot of books.  I love the above photo, btw.  My sisters are awesome.
I did keep up my running in the morning.  It was pretty by Kayli's house, but so much hillier than flat Kansas.
We did go to the marina again.  




Navy and Efraim drifted off to who knows where in the tubes and Jubal went and found them and brought them back with his kayak.  

I was sewing a dress for Navy for Pioneer Day.  I think I was just finishing the buttons on the apron here.  


Jubal and Efraim were so happy that Talmage took them on rides on his dirt bike.  

 Dress up with cousins!

Jubal really wants a dog.  And he wanted his hair blue, I can't remember why.  But I think it's chalk. 

I love Jubal!!
We went to Smith and Edward's with Grandma and Grandpa one afternoon.  They treated us to some yummy food.  



I took pictures for their school yearbook with just my phone.  Kayli's house has great lighting and my phone camera was really good.  







I have such cute kids!!!  

No comments: