Friday 22 December 2023

Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary Par

My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary in August 2022.  We had a big party for them in July when everyone was visiting for the reunion.  We had a program and sang songs and then had a dance afterwards.  I had lots of photos/videos from WhatsApp from it on my phone that I lost just recently in the ocean.  So unfortunately, most of these are just from Lindsay's instagram account.  But I did make this video that we showed at the party.  My parents are the best!!!  I lucked out.  
I have handsome brothers and a beautiful mom!!

FUN!!
Autumn (a cousin), Aunt Donna, Aunt LaVerle, Uncle Dave and Andrea

Awww, I love this photo!

We also had piñatas of them!
Mom and my cousin Tyler.  
Some of my cousins.

It kind of ended up being a little sad, because the place was sooooo hot and then my sisters and I spent almost the whole time in the kitchen warming up and serving food and then cleaning up afterward, so I was sad that I didn't get to visit more.  But hopefully my parents had fun. 

No comments: