Saturday 30 December 2023

Brigham City Temple

On July 20th we met up with Kayli and Grandpa and her kids at the Brigham City temple.  I took the younger kids to a nearby park. 



😍😍
And this is from Kayli: I have this great memory from a couple years ago, but I wanted to write it down because I don't think I ever did-- but my older kids and Kami's older kids, and Devaney all went to do baptisms at the Brigham City temple, and my dad was there to baptize them (it was the middle of the day and none of the dads were there, just Grandpa).  And so I went in and helped things move along, and so I watched while dad baptized a bunch of kids, and I started to realize that at the end, dad would hold them down just a moment, just a smidge, so that when they came up they weren't sure if they had been held under or not, but he would look at me and laugh his eyes and it was SOOO funny!!! It didn't feel irreverent either, it just felt like I love my dad so much. :)

No comments: