Saturday 30 December 2023

Hiking to the Wind Caves

Our party continued the next day and we hiked up to the Wind Caves in Logan Canyon.  It was a good day for it. Not too hot.  The kids did run into three rattlesnakes on the trail though.  Sebastian was sad that I never got a good picture of one.

Logan Canyon is so beautiful!
Aww, Elena is the best!  

The wind caves are pretty cool.  Me like.

Typical of my pictures of Isabel, she'll never stop and pose for me. 😩 Just have to snap ones when she's not looking.



Silly pictures are always the easiest to get.








Navy Bean!
I love this picture.  So cute, all the toddler-ish age kids.  


 When I was walking down the mountain, I was in the rear with Efraim and kept hearing all this honking.  I thought there must have been a crash in the canyon or something.  When I reached the bottom I realized it was just our kids.  😂


No comments: