Monday 1 January 2024

July 24th in Mendon!

There was no blood, stitches, vomit, ER visit, etc.  Such a tame Pioneer Day.  I'm so glad for that.  Only I couldn't walk well due to dancing on my sprained ankle the night before. Oops.  Anyway, I love Mention's Pioneer Day celebrations.  Their giant race is the GOAT!  A bunch of my kids participated this time, which they were very excited about.  



Orrin and Sebas, we feed them, I promise.
I love Cottonwood trees, they make me feel at home.
Sno-cones are a must.  
As is face paint.

Fire truck and fire.
Cyborg.
And wolf.
The dance was kind of a let down because I just wanted a regular dance. BUT it did get a ton of people dancing to do a giant screen of Just Dance playing. Efraim was out there going strong for a LONG time.

And then the fireworks were great. We were so close ash was falling all over us. 





I wanted a reference for anyone looking to *try* to be as awesome as Mendon. 

And these were just funny from Facebook.  


 












No comments: