Sunday 1 September 2019

Charles M Russell Museum


When I was little, Charles M Russell was one of my favorite painters and so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go visit his museum next to his home (we could have gone there too but we ran out of time.)  Anyway, there are way too many pictures on this post but I really enjoyed seeing his art in person, and they had a special collection down from Calgary and I think those were my favorite from the whole museum.  Mounties are cool, no denying it.  And they had a really fun children's area.  We went here while Lindsay Ann was with her older kids at their dentist appointments and so we brought Sadie with us so she wouldn't have to hang out at the dental office.









 This statue was so cool!







=I thought the bison exhibit was fascinating too.  They had this little hallway (above) where the ground rumbled under your feet like a herd of buffalo were running by.








No comments: