Sunday 8 September 2019

Camping at Two Medicine


We left Wyatt's at 5 AM because I had read that first come first serve campsites fill up by 7 or 8 during peak season.  And I'm glad we did leave that early--even Two Medicine, the least busy campground was full and we were lucky to get a spot.  And it was beautiful!!!

My cooking was delicious too, if I do say so myself.  Although I burnt the fudge cake, but the inside was still really good, even though I had to take the dutch oven home to clean it because it was that badly burnt.

We saw all these Mountain Goats up the side of the mountain right by us.  And a few of the kids saw a grizzly bear with our neighbor campers--I didn't see it though.  😕 Although I'm glad I didn't see one in camp!
 



 I'm not really sorry for all these pictures, because it was just so gorgeous.

No comments: