Sunday 8 September 2019

Running Eagle Falls and Lake McDonald


Before we went on the Trail of the Cedars hike we stopped by Running Eagle Falls and played around Lake McDonald.  The falls were really cool because they fall out from under the cliffside.  I really wish I would have planned this trip better because I would have stopped here a different day and gone straight to Trail of the Cedars so we weren't so rushed there and didn't get back to camp so late that I was cleaning up dinner in the dark.  Next time I'll know better.  The kids just got so tired driving around.  


We ate lunch at Lake McDonald where Sebastian caught a frog which Isabel kissed for $1 and then a couple minnows which Sebas and Lando both swallowed one for $1.  Again I wish we would have gone straight to the Trail of the Cedars and eaten lunch at Avalanche Lake.  Anyone going, learn from my mistake.  It just felt like we were rushing place to place the whole day and never just got to sit and relax and enjoy it. 

No comments: