Sunday 6 March 2011

This weekend

On Friday I went to my sister's Andrea's house and helped her hang up the mobiles I made for her. Then we had a good time gabbing. Fun times. Then my mom came and we went to a shoe store and I bought a new pair of running shoes. I love them! The guy measured my feet and saw how I walked and apparently they correct for any pronation or whatever I do--all I know is that they are super comfortable. Then I took my sewing machine to get a tune-up. And Ana bought herself a basketball. Then we went to my Mom's and just hung out on Friday night and Saturday.
Ana went with Grandpa to the vet with his horse and ended up coming home with these super sweet boots. She loves them!
Lucky girl!
And Grandma gave all my kids a haircut.
Sebastian did fairly well for his first.
No crying but he sure was wiggly. I forgot to take a picture of him afterwards-- but I'm sure one will be posted eventually. What a cutie.

No comments: